Gene And DNA Testing

Welcome to the Texas Institute for Anti-Aging Research
Turning Back Your Biological Clock

Unlock Your Genetic Potential with Gene and DNA Testing

We use cutting-edge technology and scientific research to analyze your DNA and reveal how your genes influence your metabolism, detoxification, inflammation, immunity, and more. We also provide you with a personalized action plan to help you modify your gene expression through diet, supplements, exercise, stress management, and environmental factors. By following our recommendations, you can achieve optimal health, vitality, and longevity.

Don’t let your genes limit you. We have control of 75% of what happens to our genes the other 25% is inherited. Discover how you can harness the power of your DNA and gene testing to transform your health and well-being. Contact us today to get started.

Gene and DNA Testing
DNA testing

Turning Back Your Biological Clock

Unlock Your Genetic Potential with DNA and Gene Testing

We use cutting-edge technology and scientific research to analyze your DNA and reveal how your genes influence your metabolism, detoxification, inflammation, immunity, and more. We also provide you with a personalized action plan to help you modify your gene expression through diet, supplements, exercise, stress management, and environmental factors. By following our recommendations, you can achieve optimal health, vitality, and longevity.

Don’t let your genes limit you. We have control of 75% of what happens to our genes the other 25% is inherited. Discover how you can harness the power of your DNA and gene testing to transform your health and well-being. Contact us today to get started.

Gene and DNA Testing
DNA testing

Benefits of Gene & DNA Testing

Harnessing the power of gene and DNA testing to slow down biological aging can offer numerous health benefits and enhance overall well-being. Potential advantages include:

The Nutrition Genome Report is a digital health analysis and focuses on 8 health categories

The Nutrition Genome Report is a comprehensive whole body genetic health analysis featuring 27 health reports that we use for our gene and DNA testing.

We’ll help you remove the guesswork by showing how your unique genetic makeup affects how you metabolize transport and absorb critical compounds and also how you detoxify various chemicals and carcinogens. Most importantly we provide you with an action plan to change the ways that your genes express themselves through modifications to your diet, lifestyle and environment to bring your body into balance and thriving health.

The Nutrition Genome Report is a digital health analysis and focuses on 8 health categories

The Nutrition Genome Report is a comprehensive whole body genetic health analysis featuring 27 health reports.

We’ll help you remove the guesswork by showing how your unique genetic makeup affects how you metabolize transport and absorb critical compounds and also how you detoxify various chemicals and carcinogens. Most importantly we provide you with an action plan to change the ways that your genes express themselves through modifications to your diet, lifestyle and environment to bring your body into balance and thriving health.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Nutrition Genome Report analyzes various aspects of genetic health, including vitamin requirements, heavy metal and pesticide sensitivity, macronutrient metabolism, toxin sensitivity, DNA repair, hormones and fertility, sleep optimization, stress management, methylation, cardiovascular health, mental health, addiction, brain repair, OCD, athletic performance, and personalized grocery lists.

During your consultation with Dr. Perlman, he will guide you through the gene and DNA testing process, which involves a blood prick. He will assist you in completing the necessary paperwork, collect your blood sample, and send it to Genome along with your information. You will receive your results via email (ensure you provide a reliable email address) within approximately six weeks or sooner. Feel free to contact the office, and Dr. Perlman will discuss the results with you and create a tailored plan based on them.

The Nutrition Genome Report is a comprehensive whole-body genetic health analysis featuring 27 health reports including: 

  • Vitamin Requirements 
  • Heavy Metal & Pesticide Sensitivity 
  • Macronutrient Metabolism 
  • Toxin Sensitivity Bacteria 
  • Yeast & Parasite Sensitivity 
  • DNA Repair 
  • Hormones & Fertility 
  • Sleep Optimization 
  • Meal Timing 
  • Stress Management 
  • Methylation 
  • Cardiovascular Health 
  • Mental Health including Anxiety 
  • Addiction 
  • Brain Repair & OCD 
  • Athletic Performance
  • Personalized Grocery List

Gene and DNA testing has 99% accuracy rate.

We'll help you remove the guesswork by showing how your unique genetic makeup affects how you metabolize transport and absorb critical compounds and also how you detoxify various chemicals and carcinogens. Most importantly we provide you with an action plan to change the ways that your genes express themselves through modifications to your diet, lifestyle and environment to bring your body into balance and thriving health. 

Personalized recommendations include modifications to diet, supplements, exercise routines, stress management techniques, and environmental factors. These recommendations are designed to optimize gene expression and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity.

After more than a decade of researching companies in the field of functional medicine, we have thoroughly tested all of our products and services. Our decision to offer these products and services is guided by several factors, including FDA findings, peer reviews, the integrity of the company providing the product or service, their customer service standards, and the accuracy of results.

Have a Question?

Connect with us by email, phone, or simply fill out the form. Your wellness journey begins here, and we can’t wait to be a part of it!

Visit Our Office

25230 Borough Park Dr, 2nd Floor Spring, TX 77380, USA

Get In Touch

anti-aging@tifaar.com
(281) 655-8200

Follow Us On Social Media

Contact Form Demo

Have a Question?

Connect with us by email, phone, or simply fill out the form. Your wellness journey begins here, and we can’t wait to be a part of it!

Visit Our Office

25230 Borough Park Dr, 2nd Floor Spring, TX 77380, USA

Get In Touch

anti-aging@tifaar.com
(281) 655-8200

Follow Us On Social Media

Contact Form Demo

Watch Before Scheduling

The consultation fee to get started with our services is $250, which covers initial assessments, personalized recommendations, and the development of a tailored plan to address your health and wellness goals.